알려드립니다. 호주 카톨릭 대학교에서 2009년 7월 학기에 멜본 캠퍼스에 입학신청을 2009년 3월 30일로 마감을 한다고 이메일로 안내하는 내용입니다.
참고하세요. 아이셉 유학원.
Dear ISEP Korea Co. Ltd.,
As you would be aware, the nursing programs at Australian Catholic University have been extremely popular in recent years.
I write today to advise that the University will be closing all admissions to the Bachelor of Nursing July 2009 intake in Melbourne.
* Applications will close Monday 30 March 2009 at 5pm Sydney time.
* No new applications will be accepted for the Bachelor of Nursing for Melbourne campus commencing in July 2009 after this date.
* Acceptances will also close on Monday 30 March at 5pm Sydney time for offers that have already been issued, regardless of the payment date on the offer letter.
* The signed "offer acceptance and payment advice" form and the required payment must be received by this date and time to confirm a place.
* Applicants offered admission from today will be given a strict 5 working days deadline to accept their offer. The required signed "offer acceptance and payment advice" form and the required payment must be received within this timeline to confirm a place.
* If a student is currently applying for a PVA, a signed "offer acceptance and payment advice" form must be submitted by the above date and time to reserve a place.
* Agents will be required to provide a written statement that a PVA is being undertaken. PVA clearance will be required to finalise enrolment.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you and you clients.
International Education Office
Australian Catholic University Limited ABN 15 050 192 660
CRICOS: 00004G, 00112C, 00873F, 00885B
40 Edward Street (PO Box 968)
North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia
Tel: 61 2 9739 2437 Fax: 61 2 9739 2001